Tuesday, November 30, 2010

From not too bad to...it's chilly outside

If you were out very early this morning, like around 2am or 3am, temperatures weren't all that half bad.  Even our morning floor director noticed it wasn't too chilly.  I responded with - "Oh you just wait".

While we started off in the upper 40s this morning, sometime after 4am the cold front passed and temperatures have been falling ever since.  As of 10am we sit at a very chilly 31°.  Winds will remain gusty through the day with wind chills in the upper teens and low 20s.  I expect us to remain in the low 30s throughout the rest of the day.  But hey, I've got some holiday music on and a little mini christmas tree in the weather center - so I say "Bring it on!"

2 comments:

  1. What a great attitude!!! How long do you think your acceptance for this cold weather will last?? lol! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. M.W.
    Probably not too long! :)
    By tomorrow morning I'm sure I'll be wishing for some warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete