Thursday, January 27, 2011

Don't Forget....

**I've changed our street address to our P.O. Box so make sure you mail them in to our P.O. Box**

We are going to be starting something new in the morning and I need your help! "Little Weather Helpers" will air every weekday morning around 6:20 am and what I am looking for are your child's best weather picture drawing - a sunny day, cloudy day, rainy day, snowy day or whatever weather related picture their little hearts desire - to help me describe the weather.


You can either mail the photo to: WTVO-TV, Attn: Weather Department, P.O. Box 470, Rockford, IL 61105 or scan the photo and email it to me: cking@wtvo.com.

Be sure to include your child's name, age, hometown (optional) and school (optional). We will start this next week so be sure to get those pictures in!

No comments:

Post a Comment