Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Weather Update (Video Included)

Good Tuesday evening!  What another beautiful day in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin.  Highs this afternoon reached the lower to middle 50's once again, after another frosty morning. 

I wanted to try something different on the blog - we've done this before in the past.  Below you'll find a video update regarding the thunderstorm threat for Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin.  Let me know you're thoughts, and if this is something you'd like us to continue.



7 comments:

  1. Maybe a little TOO much detail. I only lasted five minutes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I always try to put in as much information as I can. I'll try to keep them shorter for next time.

      Thank you for your input!
      -Candice King

      Delete
    2. I found it very informative. At work at can't watch TV but I do have a smart phone. This format will be very useful durng writer weather storms.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative. I am at work and can't watch the 6PM news but I do have a smart phone. Thanks. This format will be very helpful when winter storms approach also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this interesting. Have you ever thought about teaching?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much appreciated. I'd like to see this contune

    ReplyDelete