Thursday, September 8, 2011

Your Photos Needed

All of this 'cool' weather lately has really gotten me in the fall mood.  I guess maybe it's because it's my favorite season.  Now even though we still technically have a few more weeks left of summer we may start to see a few signs of fall by the end of September.

So now I pose this challenge for you.  I want you to send me your 'Signs of Fall' photos and we'll get them on the WTVO Channel 17 Morning News.  It could be of the leaves changing colors, farmers getting into the fields when it's time to harvest or even of some local football games!  Email them to: cking@wtvo.com and I'll get them on during the morning!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Be sure to post some pictures on the blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FirstWarn Weather TeamSeptember 8, 2011 at 11:25 AM

    Absolutely! Be sure to send your fall photos, too! -CK

    ReplyDelete