Tuesday, September 14, 2010

If You've Got a little Extra Time at Work...

...give this a try!
Got the latest Farmer's Almanac today and found an interesting game to play:

How to Verify Your Age:
-Write down your age
-Multiply by 2 and then add 5
-Multiply that by 50
-Subtract 365
-Add the loose change in your pocket under $1.00
-Add 115
-The first two figures in the resulting number are your age
-The last two are the change in your pocket

Worked for me!!  Although I won't tell you my age or just how much change I had in my pocket! :)

Did it work for you?

3 comments:

  1. Did you do it without a calculator? Had some people at work try it and the first thing they said once they got to 'multiply by 50' is if I had a calculator! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee-hee...I used a calculator. One of the greatest items ever invented!

    ReplyDelete