Sunday, April 7, 2013

SUNDAY 4/7: "Hi kids! I'm new."

Hey everyone, I'm still learning the ropes in the First Warn Weather Center. So my apologies for the lack of weekend posting. I will start to post updates a little more often as I get the hang of it! Here's what you can expect:

Quiet start to the overnight hours, but things will change as we head towards dawn. Rain will start to move into the Rockford area in the early morning hours. We could see a thunderstorm, but unlikely to see anything majorly severe. Rain will stick around through the morning hours and it could make your commute to work a messy one. (Perfect for Monday right?)

As we head to the afternoon, the showers and storms should subside. However, a chance for rain will hang around all day. Mostly cloudy skies otherwise. This pattern will continue most of the week. Temperatures will fall later in the week, and bringing snow showers to the region. After that, a dry weekend is in store.

If you have any questions or comments, I'd be happy to answer them. Thank you for welcoming me into your homes and make sure you check out Chief Meteorologist Candice King bright and early tomorrow morning at 5AM on Eyewitness News.

-MR

No comments:

Post a Comment